Thailand will host a Conference on the Ethics of Science & Technology and Sustainable Development on 5 and 6 July 2019, in conjunction with the 26th Session of the UNESCO International Bioethics Committee (IBC) and the 11th (Ordinary) Session of the UNESCO World Commission on the Ethics of Scientific Knowledge and Technology (COMEST), which will take place during 2-7 July 2019 at the Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao in Bangkok, Thailand. COMEST will present its work on the Ethics of Artificial Intelligence and the Ethics of the Internet of Things.
– Ethical and Societal Challenges toward Genome Technology
– AI, Robotics and Big Data: Giving Legitimacy to Homo Digitus
– Towards Climate Change Ethics Implementation
– Building up the Culture of Research Integrity in the Developing World
– Bridging Science and Society: Consequences of Scientific Developments in Reproduction
More information: http://www.stethicsconference2019.net